COMMENTS

Phone:
  (256) 534-1880
Here are what some of our customers have said about our services.

[ Submit your Comments ]

V&J G
Hsv
6/26/2012 10:11 AM
" Ricky.  Your crew of James, James & Tommy were outstanding and performed a professional job of removing our four trees.  They were very courteous and took great care not to damage the deck and the many shrubs that were in close proximity to the trees.  It was amazing watching them and their concern.  Their cleanup was extraordinary. Kudos to your team and that is why we had you back this time and will in the future if need be.  Keep up the good work. "

David Furtwengler
Madison, AL
3/12/2012 8:17 AM
" ESBS Team did a fantastic job bringing down my large tree.  It took 3 days because the tree was so large and each day they cleaned everything up.   Very considerate and impressive job.  I will highly recommend your company to anyone that seeks assistance with bringing down and removing a tree.  It's hard to find such great service.   You guys did a super job.  Many thanks. "

Tom Gately
3/8/2012 6:26 PM
" Want to thank you and the guys for doing a great job. They cut and left a good bit of work that will be used by my mother in law for firewood. I do need to get the stump ground and the guys said this is a service also provide. I would like to get the stump ground march 28 or after....... "

Richard Burton
8/18/2011 5:14 PM
" Enclosed find my check for $1,885.00 in payment for worked performed at this address

I would like to take a moment to commend your employees. They performed in an efficient, responsible manner, accomplishing all the work you set out for them to do. Additionally, after what appeared to be their finishing the job I asked your climber about a couple of other small branches that appeared to possibly overhang the power line. His response was to go back up the tree and take care of my request while telling me that it was their job to "satisfy the customer".

In the event that future customers may want to see the type of work your company does, feel free to use our name and address as a reference "

H d'Esterhazy
Huntsville,Al.
8/5/2011 8:26 AM
" ESBS arrived on time just one day after I called. They were friendly, VERY professional and did a wonderful job. I was extremely impressed by how clean they left my yard and I will recommend them to anyone I know who needs their services.In particular I was happy to see these southerners show up  who work (hard) for a living.A great job...thanks! "

von Burton
Huntsville Alabama
11/8/2010 1:01 PM
" The ESBS tree services is the best company that have done work for me.
They stayed with the job until it was completed (That is not tieing up the job and coming back in a month), always available for questions as well as offering good suggestions. The crew at ESBS are a hard working group that appears to enjoy their work.

They spent five continuous days working in my yard and at the end of each day they cleaned up the yard, that is they did not just stop and leave.I highly recommend
ESBS for your tree and yard work. "

Jason Mefford
8/14/2010 8:32 AM
" ESBS did a great job.  I got multiple estimates and they had the best price.  They showed up on time and did exactly what we asked.  They cleaned up every limb and left my property in great shape.  I will recommend them any chance I get. "

J.B. HODGE
HUNTSVILLE,AL
6/21/2010 2:47 PM
" I saw your crew removeing a tree that fell on my neighbor"s garage and knew they were the people I needed. I had a huge hackberry tree in a difficult corner of my yard and it had to be roped down. I hired youre services and it is the most professinal that I have ever used. They removed this tree very carefully without even a small problem. They are so easy going and treat your property the same way. I highly reccomend ESBS over any tree service. Management and employes are always on the same page. "

Scott & Michelle Smith
5/5/2010 2:26 PM
" Thank your for your prompt service. It is difficult in this town to find efficient service. We appreciate it and will continue to be a client and pass your name to friends. "

Mr. Thompson
Merdianville, AL
4/7/2010 2:27 PM
" ESBS definitely rises to the top!  The crew was not only friendly and respectful of my property and time, they are incredibly talented.  They removed 30+ ft. trees without disturbing shrubbery within 3 feet of the tree.  Highly recommend to anyone looking for first class service at a very affordable price "

Mr. Smith
3/29/2010 2:30 PM
" Mr. Holladay
The workers were very efficient and polite and were true professionals. I am very pleased with the work and will be sure to call you if i need any more tree work done. I recommend ESBS to anyone. Thank you... "

Mr. Dummer
10/26/2009 2:28 PM
" I was very pleased with ESBS. Rick H. was dependable and professional. His crew was friendly and did exactly what was agreed upon. I was pleased with the overall job and service. "

Mr. Guido
Meridianville AL
9/18/2009 2:29 PM
" ESBS persevered through a very tough job in taking down a 100+ year old oak tree and the stump, all in a sensitive location in which the tree was affecting both my house and a neighbors. Good work! "

Mr. Banister
8/6/2009 2:29 PM
" I had ESBS remove a very large Maple Tree from my front yard and remove the stump and exposed roots. I am more than happy with their service. The personnel were all very friendly and more than accommodating to my changing schedule. The work was professionally done with not a bit of damage to the house or surrounding yard and everything, to include clean up, was accomplished exactly as promised.  I would have no reservation using their service again or recommending them to anyone. "

Mrs. Daniels
Madison, AL
8/5/2009 2:30 PM
" ESBS has done an excellent job for us.  They left the yard in excellent shape as well. They are very professional and easy to work with.  If needed, I will call them again.  I strongly recommend them. "

Mr. Young
Madison
7/9/2009 2:31 PM
" Very professional work. They had the lowest of all the quotes I received. Showed up first thing in the morning as promised. Removed one very large dead 60 year old Hickory and two very large 14 year old Bradford Pears which were very close to a house. All three trees were removed in one day and clean up too. Will definitely use them again for any future tree work. Highly recommend. "

Mrs. Sheets
4/22/2009 2:32 PM
" ESBS Tree Service did an excellant job. Their response after a storm was excellant.  The team from ESBS worked quickly and effectively.  They were very professional.  Anyone can call me at 256-539-5754 for a reference. "

Skinner
Huntsville AL
4/4/2009 8:12 AM
" I think the work was amazing. They cleaned up real well. They did a beautiful job and were real nice. I would recommend them to anyone. They worked so hard. I am very satisfied. "

4/2/2009 12:34 PM
" Excellent service. The person who provided the estimate was courteous and professional and was especially attuned to the customer's wishes. ESBS has a fine team that works quickly and effectively, and the job was well-done. Price was quite reasonable. "

McClellan
Hampton Cove Way
3/26/2009 4:28 PM
" I think ESBS Tree Service did a great job. Anyone can call me for a reference at 256-509-7790. "

Henry
Huntsville AL
3/24/2009 3:26 PM
" ESBS Tree Service did an excellent job. They were very professional and left the yard in a beautiful shape "

Joyce
Madison AL
3/19/2009 3:26 PM
" ESBS did a good job at my house.  I was pleased with the trimming of a large number of trees.  They cleaned up and removed the cut limbs and left my yard looking neat. Recommend to you. "

Reavis
Madison, AL
2/26/2009 3:25 PM
" ESBS did a great job for us around fences and power lines.  The crew was courteous and professional, and the site was completely cleaned up.  I would not hesitate to recommend them for any size job. "

Merijanian
Huntsville, Al.
2/14/2009 3:25 PM
" ESBS has now worked with us on two seperate occasions. They have done a great job both times and even came back to take care of details after they had been paid.We enjoyed working with them and will call them again. "

Rutledge
Huntsville, Alabama
11/10/2008 3:24 PM
" I had six trees removed from my yard.  ESBS bid the lowest and did an outstanding job.  They were very professional.  I’ve taken out many trees in the past ten years, and ESBS has been the best company to work with.  Their payment options were much more flexible than other companies.  I WAS NOT asked to pay with cash like many other companies do. "

Gawerecki
Merdianville
9/24/2008 3:24 PM
" Wow, they make it look so easy. Everything was cleaned up as if "ESBS" was never here. Had a huge tree removed and one planted in the same hole. Excellent work. I think my neighbor is already looking to get some work done form ESBS as well. "

Hammond
Huntsville, Alabama
8/14/2008
" ESBS performed a high-risk job for me without harm to my house, other trees, or my neighbor's fences.  They did not waiver on schedule or price. "

Younger
Gurley, AL
7/30/2008
" ESBS is a very efficient and professional company in my opinion.  There are very few companies that still provide that "good old fashioned service".  Their estimate was very reasonable and they began exactly when they promised, treated my property with the greatest of respect, did an outstanding job on cutting down the trees contracted and exceptional cleanup when complete.  Great overall company and I recommend them highly. "

McBride
Madison
7/18/2008
" ESBS is a great tree service company with very reasonable prices! Response time for quote was less than one day with very professional work beginning the next day. I highly recommend ESBS for tree removal services. "

Jackson
Meridianville
7/15/2008
" I was very pleased with the work that ESBS did for me.  Your men were very professional  and treated me with great respect. They checked with me before leaving to make sure that everything that I had asked for had been done. Before leaving they cleared my yard of all the debris. Thanks for a job well done. "

Alexander
Meridianville
7/15/2008
" I was pleased with the work performed by ESBS. I did not have to take off from work to get a quote on the work I wanted done.  I provided instructions over the phone; I received a quote over the phone.  Once I gave the go ahead the work was done just as I instructed.  I recieved an Invoice for the quoted price. "

Hicks
7/10/2008
" ESBS did a wonderful job of removing the limb from my house that was broken during the storm last week and cutting back the limbs so close to my house. They were very respectful of all my wishes and left my yard in immaculate condition.  I will highly recommend you to anyone who asks. "

Pinkerton
6/28/2008
" I have used your service before and as always I was very pleased with the job that your men did for me.  Very professional! Nice cleanup of all debris. Thanks for a job well done! "

Graves
6/27/2008
" I was very please with ESBS.  We had trees cut down near the house and your men were very careful in a bit of a tight spot.  I will be using ESBS for my tree services in the future.  Thanks very much!! "

Koger
6/24/2008
" Great job as always!  ESBS is the only tree company that I will let do any tree work for me. "

Mitchell
6/19/2008
" I was very pleased with the work that ESBS did for me.  Your men were considerate of my wishes and checked with me to make sure that all the branches had been removed that I had specified. Before leaving they cleared my yard of all the debris. Thanks for a job well done. "

House
Madison, AL
6/19/2008
" Thank you for a wonderful job. I am really pleased with the work they did. They also did a terrific job of cleaning up. I have already recommended you to friends. "

Braun
6/18/2008
" 5 Stars - Another really excellent job.  Customer satisfaction is ESBS's hallmark.  A great job done on-time, within budget and with the right equipment. Highly recommended. "

Weisman
6/5/2008
" Thank you so much for the wonderful job your men did in taking down the dead tree in my yard.  They were so polite and considerate about the condition in which they left my yard in.  I will definately recommend ESBS to all my friends and family in the future. "

Shirley
3/10/2008
" Good job! You did what you said you would do, for the quoted fee. I am pleased to recommend your services to others. "

Gray
Madison
2/22/2008
" I was very pleased with the excellent service that I received from your workers.  They did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. I will definately use your service again.
Thanks! "

Ziesmer
2/18/2008
" Thanks for a job well done from a very satisfied and thankful customer.

Sigrid Ziesmer "

Evans
2/14/2008
"     Thank you so much for the perfect job in cutting down my large old Sycamore tree.  The pasture was left spotless and it looks like a tree was never there.
    Your professionalism and fair tates were a welcome to deal with.
    If I can ever be a referral for you, please feel free to contact me.
    Once again, thank you for a job done right. It is a rare thing to find in today's world.
    Sincerely,
              Mary Anne Evans "

Balch
Huntsville, Al
1/25/2008
" ESBS did a great job for me.  The crew was professional, quick & courteous.  I have additional work to do and will call ESBS again. "

Riley
1/22/2008
" I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation of how well your crew did their job.  It was very professional and I was particularly pleased with the clean-up after.  I will highly recommend you to my friends and relatives.  Thank You! "

Davidson
1/18/2008
" I would like to take this opportunity to express my complete satisfaction with the tree services that your company recently provided for me.

Smith
Madison
11/26/2007
" I was very happy with the work that you did for  me.  I enjoy working with your company.

Gibson
10/25/2007
" Thank you for your service.  Your crew members did a great job.  They swept the drive way and put things back the way they were.  I’ll tell people about your great service! "

Rattet
10/19/2007
" Excellent service! Very impressive job! Thank you "

Baker
Gurley, AL
10/15/2007
" Thank you for a job well done!  Your crew did a very good job and were very timely in finishing. In the future should the need arise I will definately call on your services.
Thank You! "

Cook
Toney, AL
9/17/2007
" I would like to take this opportunity to express my admiration of how your crew did their job.  It was very professional and I was particularly pleased with the clean-up after.  I will highly recommend you to my friends and relatives.  Thank You! "

Shields
9/12/2007
" The tree crew arrived promptly.  They cut down and removed the tree quickly and carefully.  Absolutely nothing was damaged. They cleaned up everything.  The crew was pleasant to be around.  I am happy to recommend them! "

Hoosier
Madison, AL 35758
9/6/2007
" Thank you for a very professional job. The lawn was very clean and it was left in beautiful shape.  You will be highly recommended to my friends and family. "

Fulmer
8/21/2007
" I was very pleased with the work done by these men.  They were very professional, well-mannered and cleaned up after they were finished.  I will definately recommend your company to any of my close friends and relatives.  Thank You! "

Millholland
8/19/2007
" I want to thank you for the excellent job your team did on the removal of the large tree and stump. They took extra care to minimize any damages.  Thanks for your services.

Carey
Madison, AL
8/10/2007
" We were very satisfied with the results of the difficult job that you performed for us - the removal of two 90' - 100' tall Pine trees in a very small back yard with virtually no room for error.  You brought the trees down on target and avoided any damage to structures or fencing located in very close proximity to the operation.  Furthermore, you removed the stumps and cleaned up the area in fine fashion.

Thank you for a job well done! "

Stickler
Madison, AL
7/27/2007
Thanks! "

Guam
7/14/2007
" I appreciate your professional approach, skill, expertise, and attention that was provided by you and your staff to my tree removal problem. I would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone requiring your tree removal services. "

Freeman
7/6/2007

I was particularly impressed with how the crew cleaned the work area once their job was complete.

I would not hesitate to use your services again.

Thanks for a great job! "

Hickman
6/19/2007

Russell
6/15/2007
" I was very pleased with the excellent service that I received from your workers.  They did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. I will definately use your service again when the need   arises. "

Breniman
Harvest, AL
6/5/2007
" I wish to thank you so much for the professional stump and tree removal on my property. Your employees conducted themselves safely and very conscious of service and customer contact. The work performed was under difficult circumstanmces; rough terrain, large rocks, huge trees and stumps, a home site and greenhouse. The work performed was to my total satisfication. This culminated in an 11 year professional relationship and three separate service calls.

In particular, I wish to thank Robbie Farrington, your foreman, for his special attention to detail, scheduled performance and attention to my concerns. He completed the tasks ahead of schedule and within proposed bid.  Robbie has great potential to grow with ESBS Tree Services.

Also, your administrative staff was very responsive and helpful.  I would certainly feel confident in calling you again. Thank you so much for working for me.

Margaret Breniman "

Dempsey
Huntsville, AL 35802
5/30/2007
" We were very pleased with the recent job that ESBS Tree Services did for us. They also did an excellent job for us eight years ago. This company was very competitive in price. Their clean-up job was also terrific.

Thanks, ESBS, for a job well done. "

Roberts
Madison, AL
5/30/2007
" Thank you for a job well done.  Mr. Holladay understood exactly what we needed done and provided a detailed estimate and very competitive price quote.  The crew did an excellent job in trimming the trees.  The clean-up job was fantastic!  There was basically nothing left that we had to pick up or clean up.  They did it all.  Great service!!  Thanks again. "

Spencer
5/15/2007
" I was very pleased with the professional manner in which ESBS Tree Services removed my Maple tree.  The crew were very experienced and knew exactly what needed to be done.  I was particularly impressed with the cleanup afterwards.  I will recommend them to my friends anytime they need tree work done. "

Brown
5/14/2007
" I was pleased with the quality and timeliness of your work. I believe the work was hazardous, not only to the surrounding property but perhaps also to your workers! Yet no problems were encountered and still the work was done in a reasonable amount of time. I also appreciate you coming to my house "off-hours" to meet me and make recommendations about what trees needed to come down. Your professionalism was most appreciated, and I would recommend your services to my friends. "

Billups
Huntsville,
5/11/2007
" Upon looking in the phone book for help with my Magnolia tree, I was impressed with ESBS TREE SERVICES' full page ad which included years of experience and that this company specializes in dangerous tree removal. With a 40 ft. Magnolia  tree needing attention, I felt that ESBS TREE SERVICES was the company for this job.

When Mr. Holladay came to do the estimate for my Magnolia tree, he was very patient, friendly, and professional in showing me what needed to be done.

His crew who came to take down the tree were experienced, professional, and stayed on task until the job was finished. I was very pleased with the work they did.

Thanks, Mr Holladay, for a job well done! As ESBS TREE SERVICES' T-Shirts logo says:
  "It's Not What We Do, It's How We Do It. "

Potts
Madison, AL
4/18/2007
" Mr. Holladay,
I would recommend ESBS Tree Services to my friends and neighbors. Your prompt service and professional work at reasonable prices assures me that I received the best service at a very reasonable price. Your crew did an excellent job. The tree was taken out of a very precarious spot, and the stump was ground such that you would not even know that there was ever a tree in that spot. Clean-up was exceptionally detailed. It is rare to get people like you all. When you said you would come--you came and you finished the job. That speaks volumes.

Thanks,
Steven Potts
Madison Alabama "

Jaeger
4/8/2007
" Thank you for your good work.  Your work crew did a great job of protecting my yard and house.

There is more work for you here in the future.

Thanks again.  We'll talk soon.

Regards,

Mark Jaeger "

Peloquin
4/5/2007
" The ESBS crew did an outstanding job removing 2 VERY large pines from our side yard. The trees branches hung over our house and utility shed (both of which had been re-roofed 2 days prior), as well as the neighbor's shed. The trees were in close proximity to our house, and were very close to our fence and property line. We also requested that the cedar trees surrounding the pines be preserved, if possible. Removal and replacement of part of our fence was required to perform the job. Our complicated job was quoted/priced at what we felt was a very fair price - we did not get any other quotes. The crew was on time, professional, and had all the necessary safety and power equipment to perform the job. Work was completed in the time promised, and the work site was completely cleaned up. I will recommend ESBS to any friends or co-workers requiring tree service. "

Green
8/2/2006
" The ESBS crew did an excellent job in removing the Maple tree from our back yard.  It was a large tree that had been cut back but the trunk was still standing.  That stump and a Magnolia Tree stump was also ground.  Your price was moderate and fair.  You kept your word on when the work would be done. Thank you.
Sincerely, Pete & Shirley Green "

Ross
6/10/2006
" I would like to take this opportunity to express my admiration of how your crew did their job.  It was very professional and I was particularly pleased with the clean-up after.  I will highly recommend you to my friends and relatives. "

Cortwright
6/7/2006
" Your crew did a wonderful job and I was very pleased with their work and the way that they cleaned up afterwards. I will highly recommend them to my friends. "

Keller
Toney
4/22/2006
" I was very pleased with the promt service that I received from your workers.  They did an excellent job and cleaned up afterwards.

Breniman
Harvest
4/19/2006
" I was very pleased with the timely and professional manner in which my tree work was done.  Also, I feel as if the rate was very reasonable for the amount of work that I required.  I was also very pleased in the manner which Mr. Holladay worked with me.  Thank You. "

Ramsey
4/10/2006
" I want to thank you and your staff for a job well done on our tree removal.  I was very impressed with the fine team work.  Thanks again! "

Tipton
4/9/2006
" I just wanted to thank you and your team for the well-done job in removing my trees.  They were so polite and worked so hard as a team to please me and they didn't even mess up my flower bed.  I will tell everyone about your company. "

Roberts
Madison
4/7/2006
" Thank you for the great job your men did in taking down my three Oak trees.  Also, I was very impressed with the way they cleaned up afterwards.  I will highly recommend your company to anyone.  Thanks.

Steinman
Madison
3/27/2006
Thanks! "

Hall
3/10/2006
" I just wanted to tell you how much that I really appreciate the job you did for me.  Your  men did an excellent job and cleaned up all the debris afterwards.  Thanks! "

Wallace
3/4/2006
" I want to thank you for the excellent job your team did on the removal of the large Oak tree and stump. They took extra care to minimize damage to my sprinkler system in the yard. Thanks for your services.

Burch
2/7/2006
" Thank you for a job well done. "

Brown
1/25/2006
" They did a very good job and were very timely in finishing. In the future should the need arise I will definately call on your services.
Thank You! "

Worthington
12/21/2005
" I want to thank you and your staff for a job well done on my tree removal.  I was very impressed with the fine team work. Your men were most polite while doing their job and they were very thorough in cleaning up the area after they were finshed. "

Garner
12/19/2005
" I appreciate the attention that was provided by you and your staff to my tree removal problem. I really didn't expect to find anyone who would remove my tree before the Christmas holidays I would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone requiring your tree removal services.

Rogers
35811
12/10/2005
" Very impressive team work on a job well done!  Your team took extra care to minimize damage to my new sprinkler system in my yard.  I want to compliment the tree removal performed by your company.  Thanks for your services. I'll be more than happy to recommend your company to anyone.  Thanks again!

Stuber
11/25/2005
" Thank you for the great job! I was surprised at the speed and accuracy that your men took down my very large tree. They swept my drive way and put  every thing back the way they were.  I’ll be sure and tell people about your great services.

35802
11/19/2005
" Your crew did a wonderful job and I was very pleased with their work and how they cleaned up afterwards. I will highly recommend them to all my friends who may need your services.

Campbell
11/12/2005
" The tree crew arrived at the designated time  and quickly set up to remove two large hickory trees very carefully.  Absolutely nothing was damaged. They cleaned up everything.  The crew was pleasant to be around.  I am happy to recommend them!

Blanco
11/6/2005
Thanks! "

Martin
11/1/2005
" Thanks to the crew for doing a great job removing our sick and dying oak trees.  I will recommend you to my friends! "

Braunam
10/17/2005
Thanks! "

Effincar
10/15/2005
" Thank you so much for the wonderful job that your men did for me.  My trees look beautiful now.  I will recommend your service to all my friends. "

Baker
Gurley, AL
10/6/2005
" Excellent service! Very impressive job! Thank you "

Tucker
Owens Cross Rds, AL
9/28/2005
" Thank you for the great job your men did in taking down my six Bradford Pear trees.  Also, I was very impressed with the way your employee returned several days after the job was over to grind out the stump even more for me without any extra cost. I will highly recommend your company to anyone.  Thank You! "

Neale
9/3/2005

Conn
Toney AL
7/26/2005
" Your crew was very professional in removing my tall, lightening-struck pine tree. They worked hard, cleaned up everything, and were most courteous. I recommend your service to everyone looking for excellence and pride in the work done. "

Pietrzak
Harvest, Alabama
7/25/2005
" I called ESBS, and described the tree to be removed (which was located three (3) feet from the house). I was quoted a fee that was more than reasonable for the service that I requested. They arrived the date and time they promised and quickly and professionaly performed their work. I highly recommend them to any one requiring tree removal service. "

Melbang
35803
6/28/2005
" Thank you for your service.  Your crew members did a great job cutting the Pine trees down.  They swept the drive way and put everything back.  I’ll tell people about your great services and use you again. "

Long
6/16/2005
" The tree removal and trimming was done in a professinal manner and to my specifications. I will definately recommend you to anyone needing tree removal and trimming. "

Bednarczyk
5/25/2005
" Dear Mr. Holladay:

Your crew wasted no time in cutting down one tree and cutting up the large oak that had fallen in a storm.  They even chipped  the branches left by Huntsville Utilities.

I would not hesitate to use your services again.

Thanks for a great job!

Sutter
35757
5/20/2005
" Mr. Holladay

I was very impressed with the job done by your crew of men.  They worked in a very professional manner.  I will definately call on your sevice again in the future.

David "

Hitchings
5/19/2005
" The tree crew arrived promptly.  They cut down and removed two large hickory trees quickly and carefully.  Absolutely nothing was damaged. They cleaned up everything.  The crew was pleasant to be around.  I am happy to recommend them! "

Gowan
Huntsville, AL 35801
5/17/2005
" Thank you for your tree work done at my house.  Your men worked very hard to do exactly what you had prescribed.  Thanks again for the good job.

Mrs. Gowan "

Smally
Huntsville, AL 35802
5/10/2005
" Dear Mr. Holladay

Touh
5/8/2005
" Your men did a great job!  Very pleased with work.  Thank You "

Eger
5/3/2005
" I made a decision years ago to stop complaining about poor service (it seems to do no good), and instead to always give a "thanks" to those who do a good job. ESBS removed two trees from my yard today, and did so quickly and professionally. I will highly recommend your services to others, and won't hesitate to call on you again if the need arises. Thanks! "

Happell
5/2/2005
" All tree work was done in a very professional manner.  I will definately use your tree company again. "

Hunt
5/2/2005
" Tree removal was done in a very professional manner with minimal damage to my yard.  I will definately use your service again and will highly recommend you to my friends and family. "

Betz
7902 Shadow Bend Dr. Hsv.Al
4/26/2005
" Rick,
Just wanted you to know that your crew did an outstanding job under very difficult conditions.  Removing 6 such large trees, all within approx. 15 ft. of our pool was a challenge and your men met it!  Not one limb or even a branch landed on the pool cover !  They did a great job with the clean up and were very respectful of us and our property.  You can count on us to call again for your services and to refer others to you.
Thanks for a great job!
Judie and Sonny Betz "

Adamson
Madison, AL
4/25/2005
" To: Ricky Holladay
I had some very large trees that were close to my house.  Your team of professionals made it look easy removing them without one limb hitting my house.  Even though it rained during the tree removal process which promoted more ground damage than normal, you releveled and cleaned my yard, all without being asked. Finally, your price was one of the best in this area.  Thanks for the good work. "

Hicks
Huntsville, Al
10/12/2004 6:58 AM
" It was our tree that is pictured in the photo section,the red oak was over 200 years old and we tried everything we could to save that wonderful old tree, but nothing we did worked, it was dying at a massive rate and some of its limbs were over the house.  I called serveral tree removal companies for estimates and their means of bringing the tree down, the means of bringing the tree down was very important due to the fact it was so close to the house. The size of the tree was huge, as you can see in the pictures, the men looked very small compared to the limbs of the tree.  We chose ESBS because we liked his plan for removal the best.  We made the right decision, Mr. Holladay and his crew knew their job and they are professionals in this line of work, we were impressed with their work and the clean up was excellant. We would highly recommend ESBS to anyone needing this type of work done.
Thank You ESBS for a job well done. "

Tran
10/4/2004 8:58 AM
" Thank you for your service.  Your crew members did a great job cutting the Poplar tree down.  They swept the drive way and put things back the way they were.  I’ll tell people about your great services. "

Burns
9/10/2004 8:27 AM
" Tree removal was completed in a prompt, timely manner, and the yard was left very clean. I was very pleased with the service, and would not hesitate to use them again. "

Carter
7/2/2004 12:16 PM
" I have used ESBS tree services twice in the last 2 years to remove 3 trees and to trim branches from numerous trees. Both times I have found Rick Holladay to be knowledgeable on what steps should be taken to improve the health of my trees and to improve the landscape of my property. His staff was always careful to protect my plants and property while they were working and kept me informed of their progress. Both jobs took two days to complete and they were prompt in cleaning up all the debris left from their trimming. I consider ESBS to be a professional company, and I would recommend them for any tree services one might have. Ron Carter "

Ailor
Huntsville, Alabama
6/25/2004 9:59 AM
" ESBS has performed work for both myself and my mother. Their work is professional, timely and thorough. Their prices are the best I have found. I do recommend ESBS to anyone needing tree removal, stump grinding, etc.

Thank you Rick and crew.

Keith Ailor "

Miller
4/12/2004
" I was very pleased with the work that ESBS did for me. They were professional and courteous, and did everything they promised.

I would definitely employ them again.

Caroline Miller "

Swineheart
3/20/2004
" Just want everyone to know what a great job ESBS did in removing two very large limbs from the roof of my house.They then took down the whole tree, which was surrounded by an expensive patio fence, and did not damage a single board. They then completely cleaned up all debris. Total job was completed as promised, and the crew was very professional in their work.

Ron Swineheart

Huntington
Huntsville, Alabama
3/11/2004 9:01 AM
" Mr. Holladay,

Lewis
Huntsville, Alabama
3/10/2004 9:36 PM
" Ricky,
I want to compliment the tree removal performed by your team. Very impressive team work.  They took extra care to minimize damage to my new garden rock border and irrigation system. During the project, I made several requests that they followed up with immediately.
Your team met all my expectations in removing a very large tree near our house.

Thanks for your services,
Herb

Rooker
3/10/2004 1:05 PM
" -Great service
-All works was complete and the yard was left in good order "

Stiger
8/19/2003
" Ricky,

I want to thank you and the crew for the really great job they performed while clearing trees and many large size, overhanging limbs around our home. After talking to several other tree services I got the distinct impression ESBS had both the know-how and the equipment to do the job right. In fact, one other service did not have a 'cherry picker', which was definitely  needed to do the work for us.

You gave me a very honest cost estimate for the work performed, and although I may have saved a few dollars by choosing another service, I don't believe the job would have been nearly as complete. From start to clean-up, you folks did great!

Thanks once again ,

Gary Stiger

Cheek
7/25/2003
" Dear Mr. Holladay,

Your crew arrived on time, was courteous, fully equipped, and went about their work in a truly professional manner.

I would wholeheartedly recommend your company to anyone needing professional tree service.

Again, thank you for the outstanding job your company did for me.

Sincerely,

Jimmy J. Cheek "

Swinehart
6/12/2003

Ron Swineheart

Riehm
5/19/2003
" Dear Mr. Holladay,
Our business arrangement must not conclude without my expression of sincere appreciation for your prompt and effective attention to my fallen tree problem. The professional skill that you and your crew brought to this job was most impressive.

You may be sure that any further work of this nature I may have in the future will be promptly referred to you. I would not hesitate to recommend your service to the most particular of my friends and acquaintances.

Richard Riehm "

Lewis
4/3/2003

I appreciate your offer to let the $450.00 slide for 30 days; however, I have enclosed the $450.00 in the total check. Thanks again.
It was a pleasure doing buisness with you.

Bil Lewis "